- Oil is your enemy when it comes to keeping mascara from smudging.
- To prevent oil from seeping into your mascara and messing up the formula, start by cleansing your face and under eyes from natural oils, using a lightweight moisturizer, and applying a primer.
- Set your under eye area with setting powder to further discourage oils from running onto the area.
- Apply mascara as normal, starting with clean lashes. If you use mascara on your lower lashes and still struggle with smudges, apply it only from the root of the bottom lashes but avoid getting it on the tips.
- You can also lock in the formula by using a clear brow gel after applying mascara or by layering a waterproof mascara over your favorite formula.
My friend was having a tough time with her mascara.
She always seemed to end up with black mascara under her eyes, and no matter what she did, she couldn’t seem to fix the problem. I told her that I could help her out, and we sat down for a tutorial.
First, I explained to her that she needed to start by cleansing her face of any natural oils. Then, I recommended that she use a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer so that the mascara wouldn’t run.
Finally, I told her to wait for the skincare to absorb before applying makeup.
Once she had followed my advice, it was time to apply the mascara. I advised her to start at the root of the lashes and avoid putting it on the tips.
If she still struggled with smudging, I told her to apply a waterproof mascara over the top of her favorite formula.
How to get rid of black mascara under eyes
She followed my instructions and ended up with perfect lashes all day long! She was so happy with the results that she thanked me profusely. It was great being able to help her out and make her feel more confident.
It is common to observe black mascara under the eyes during the day. How to get rid of black mascara under your eyes? There are many ways to eliminate this problem, from a makeup remover or eye cream to an electric toothbrush.
Many women have experienced the problem of having black mascara all day long under their eyes. Although there are many types and brands available in the market, most people prefer it when their mascaras do not smudge on their clothes and eyelids. In this article, we will discuss how you can remove these smudges by applying a couple of cosmetics or kitchen ingredients around your eye area.
An awesome video tutorial I love
If you follow the following steps carefully, you will be able to remove this problem in no time.
- Get some cornstarch and dab a little under your eyes. Open your mouth a little and use the tip of your fingers to press it on your eyelids. Do this for about 2 to 3 minutes before washing away with warm water.
- Apply some cornstarch on the back of your hand, sprinkle some cornstarch on it and stick it under your eye for about another 5 minutes. Then wash away with warm water or use an eye cream to get rid of these dark lines under your eyes.
- If you are using a lot of makeup, repeat step 1 but only go over one area at a time to keep the color consistency in place.
- If you use liquid eyeliner and wish to remove it together, soak your fingertips into some cornstarch powder and apply it over your eyeliner color. Let it stay for about 2 minutes before washing away with warm water.
- If you want, use cornstarch as a makeup remover; apply some on your t-zone (the area under the eyes) and neck. Let it stay for about 2 minutes before washing.
- You can also try using cornstarch to remove the dark circles under your baby’s eyes by simply applying some warm water to it and gently rubbing your baby’s skin with this hand tool.
Basic Steps to Get Rid of Black Mascara Under Eyes
- If you have made up your face but still have black smudges under your eyes, repeat step 1 but with more cornstarch powder until you get rid of them altogether.
- If you wish to remove that black eyeliner, take some cornstarch in the palm of your hand and lightly apply it over the liner. Let it stay for about 2 minutes before washing away with warm water. After washing away with warm water, follow step 5 to remove all of them.
- If you want to get rid of those dark circles under your eyes right away, you have to do the following steps:
- Get a clean pump bottle or any container (preferably plastic or glass). Fill it with warm water to a certain level and add some cornstarch powder to it. Continue adding more hot water until the mixture is completely dissolved.
- With your fingers, gently pat the mixture over your baby’s face and neck. Do this for about 20 minutes.
- You may use a warm washcloth to clean your baby’s face and neck.
- Apply a nice facial cleanser all over your baby’s face and neck for even better results.
- Rinse off with warm water after 20 minutes, then pat dry with some soft cloths from time to time to remove some of that residue from the skin that remains in the crevices of your baby’s skin.
- Repeat this procedure as often as possible, and your baby’s dark circles under their eyes will no longer be a problem.
You have just read about different ways to get rid of black mascara under your eyes. No matter which way you choose, you cannot lose.
They are all effective and super easy to use. If a certain method is ineffective for you, try another one until you find the best one.
Hi, I’m Tara Walsh, a makeup blogger for ButterSoda.com. I love all things beauty-related and love sharing my tips and tricks with others. You’ll find something useful on my blog, whether you’re a beginner or an expert. I specialize in natural makeup looks, but also love experimenting with different styles. Some of my favorites are smoky eyes and bold lips. I’m always on the lookout for the latest trends so you can find something new and exciting on my blog.